I have prepared this document to familiarize you with the rules for processing personal data and cookies, i.e. so-called cookies, through the site https://www.hairclinique.pl
The owner of this website (s) and at the same time the data administrator is Hair Clinique Marta Kurzawska, Kosciuszki Street 115/3, 50-442 Wroclaw, possessing TIN 922 304 3703 and REGON 368201029.
Personal data collected Hair Clinique Marta Kurzawska using the website (page) www.hairclinique.pl processed in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General rules and regulations on data protection), also called GDPR.
Contact the Administrator about personal data or the data protection inspector appointed by the administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules related to privacy protection
Dear User! We have made sure that your data is processed safely, legally and with the necessary security procedures.
We protect them from access by third parties and do not share data with third parties or third parties, except for authorized government agencies in ongoing proceedings.
GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- right of access to personal information,
- right to correct personal data,
- right to delete personal data,
the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- right to object to the processing of personal data,
- right to transfer data,
right to file a complaint with the Supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data if you have given such consent.
Rules related to the implementation of these powers are described in detail in article 16-21 of the GDPR. If you acknowledge that the processing of your personal data violated the laws On personal data protection, you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the Supervisory authority (the Chairman of the personal data protection Department).
You can always ask us to provide you with information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it.
In this case, or if you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Processing goals and actions
For certain orders, such as delivery of supplements to Volos, we will collect for processing the data necessary for this delivery: first and last name, delivery address, email address, and possibly data for the invoice (company name, address, TIN, phone number). This data is voluntary, but necessary. The above data will be processed only for the execution of the order and archived in the accounting documentation until the expiration of the requirements related to the execution of the contract. On the contrary, invoices, in accordance with the tax obligation, will be stored for 5 years.
We ask you to provide information if necessary to correct or update the personal information in which we are located.
You cannot correct the data related to the execution of the contract after the order is completed, and you also have no right to request their deletion or termination of processing. After the Statute of limitations expires, you can request that the data be deleted.
If you want to contact us, you can do so using the contact form posted on our website, or by email, you give us your email address. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to establish contact. The message body may also contain other content, including personal information. This data will only be processed for contacting you in accordance with article 6 of paragraph 1 of lit. and GDPR. The reason here is that you are initiating a contact. Such correspondence can be archived to document its progress.
Using a site involves sending requests to the server where the page is stored. Each request to the server is recorded in the server logs.
Logs include m.in. your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific site users and is not used by me to identify you.
Server logs are only auxiliary material for server administration, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.
1. The service automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end device of the site user. They are intended for using the site’s pages. First of all, they include the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the destination device.
3. Service operator hairclinique.pl is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The service operator hairclinique.pl uses the files (cookies) to:
a) matching the web page content to the user’s individual preferences. first of all, these files recognize the user’s device in order to display the page according to their preferences;
b) preparing statistics that help to find out the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adapt the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
5. The service uses two main types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary. they are saved until you leave the site page (by going to another page or disabling the browser). Fixed files are stored in the user’s end device until the user deletes them or for a period of time set according to their settings.
6. The user can change the settings of their browser at any time to block the processing of files (cookies) or receive information about their placement on their device every time. Other available options can be checked in your web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set to accept recording files (cookies) on the destination device by default.
7. The service operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may restrict access to certain functions of the service’s website.
8. Files (cookies) that the site uses (placed on the user’s end device) may be available to its partners and advertisers who cooperate with it.
9. Information about web browser settings is available in the help menu or on the manufacturer’s website.